Informace o pracovním místě
In cooperation with a UK based Consulting Company, we are seeking one or two suitable candidates with good knowledge of English to carry out research of specific technical / construction industry products on the internet, data entry and routine admin tasks. This work is very simple but needs someone punctual and well-organised. The workload for this position will be assigned suddenly and irregularly. We are seeking someone who can commit to long-term assistance and is flexible.
Construction industry background is not essential.
All required tasks and communication within the company are presented to the team members via video recorded tutorials or templates in the following languages: Czech and English
However, for this specific role, the majority of tutorials will be provided in Czech.
This position is suitable for students or mothers on maternity leave or those who seek additional income.
We are looking for a person who:
- when working you will need to work a minimum of 4-5 hours/day
- has a good level of written English
- has a good sound knowledge of MS Office: MS Excel, MS Word, MS Acrobat
- knows how to use searching tools f.g. Google, can download specific technical documentation, copy and paste relevant information and content, pictures from the sites, convert documents from and to PDF files
- is punctual, attention to detail is a must
- does not mind simple admin, routine tasks, including data entry, downloading documents, editing information within different files and in-house company applications, creating presentations using a variety of online software
- keeps information up to date
- has to do attitude and is very well organised
- is a team player as well as being able proactively to work on its own
- can work under pressure and being able to put pieces together fast, has common sense and knows how and when to use it
- managing the assigned workload effectively as well as the own time management
- is keen to learn new skills and can take constructive criticism
- has a severe interest in the company vision, can offer long-term assistance and pro-actively participate
No need to travel, work can be done comfortably from your home.
We will provide you with in-house company training, offer a flexible working pattern – ideally between 8 am to 6 pm. Once you manage your workload without supervision, you can choose to spread your working hours in the evenings or during the weekends too after approved by the management.
You are going to work with a friendly boss, management, and you will be a part of a good company atmosphere, with long-term involvement with our company, you will have an opportunity learning new skills.
Progress within a company and tapping into other tasks are also possible with our young, modern and dynamic company.
The rest is on you! Show us how good you are!
If interested, send us your CV and reasons why you want to join our team.
We won't be replying to emails without CV submitted.
Work upon Request (DPP)
|Mzda:||80 - 90 Kč/hod.|
|Vhodné i pro:||Absolventi, MD, OZP|