Informace o pracovním místě
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts have been ranked FORTUNE magazine’s "100 Best Companies to Work For" EVERY YEAR since 1998. JOIN US and find out why! Great atmosphere in a great team.
What it is like to work here:
At Four Seasons, we guide all of our actions by the Golden Rule: “Treat others the way you would like to be treated.” Here, you will get to work on a team that is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service and a passion for service.
The Four Seasons Hotel Prague is looking for a PHONE OPERATOR.
What is this job about?
· You are a meeting point for all incoming calls.
· You are a supporting hand for all callers with their questions and requirements.
· You are a leading help for our guests to connect them with our departments or transfer information.
· Motivation and willingness to learn are more important for us than experience.
Why are you the right one for us?
You know how to:
· create and keep positive and friendly environment in a team;
· to be loyal and flexible;
· work with customers;
· create some documents in MS Office.
· Motivated person, who wants to stay in hospitality.
· The one, who wants to learn how the one of the best hotel in the World works.
· The one, who is willing to learn.
· The one responsible with great organizational skills.
· Very sure in Czech and English languages.
Join us and enjoy...
· Great atmosphere in a great team.
· Opportunity to grow, learn and improve yourself.
· Competitive salary.
· Complimentary stays at Four Seasons (based on availability) with discounted meals;
· Sodexo Employee Benefit Cafeteria;
· 5 weeks of vacation;
Must have EU work authorization.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|Vhodné i pro:||Absolventi|