Informace o pracovním místě
In this role, you will work on Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) system roles and modules.
These roles and modules are based on the Red Hat Ansible Automation technology and they are aimed to assist administrators to manage a fleet of Linux systems at scale.
Your main focus will be on the design, implementation, and testing of the roles and modules across multiple Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) components and versions.
This is a great opportunity for an engineer interested in learning and extending technologies like Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) and Red Hat Ansible Automation.
• Focus on the implementation of Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) system roles and modules mostly related to security and identity management components, e.g., Linux system roles and roles and modules for identity management
• Design, implement, test, automate, and document features in close cooperation with other engineers from different teams
• Work with a variety of teams and components across the Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) ecosystem to help, train, integrate, and develop system roles and modules
• Work across project and technology boundaries to create integrated solutions based on open source projects
• Advanced knowledge of the Linux operating system and its administration tools
• Experience managing Linux systems using scripting and automation
• Solid experience with Python programming
• English B2, EU Citizen
The following are considered a plus
• Experience with the Red Hat Ansible Automation or Puppet, Chef, Salt, etc.
• Experience with Git, CI/CD
- Contribution for Pension or private Life Insurance
- Cafeteria - Flexible benefit system
- Group Risk Life Insurance Plan
- Language Course Training
- Paid Sick Days
- Meal Vouchers
- Sport Activities, massages
- Company snacks and breakfasts
- And many more