Informace o pracovním místě
Office Experience Essential - Email, Telephone, Documents Sorting Administrator (home-office/work from home) - Work upon Request (DPP), Self-employed (IČ)
In cooperation with the UK based Consulting Company, we seek a suitable, committed candidate with a substantial office experience and excellent knowledge of spoken and written English.
A successful candidate will be responsible for sending and replying to emails, initiating regular phone calls with the UK companies within the construction industry, carefully sorting electronic documents, using in-house applications, and closely cooperating with other team members.
All required tasks and communication within the company are presented to the team members via video recorded tutorials or templates in the following languages: English or Czech. However, the business language of the company is English.
The job itself is not complicated at all for someone who has common sense and can see the complexity of the projects itself.
Our recruitment process for suitable candidates will have 3 stages:
1) online test at the comfort of your home showing us your written English and email communication skills
2) online test at the comfort of your home showing us that you understand the complexity of project work and can follow instructions and sort documents as needed
3) informal telephone interview in English to learn about your communication skills
We are looking for a person who:
- has confidence in email communication (touch-type is a must), knows MS
Outlook and its functions in and out
- has confidence in telephone conversations in English with native speakers and
non-native speakers, basically is not shy to pick up a phone
- has a positive customer service approach, has to do attitude and is very well
- can with ease initiate and focus on building relationships with other companies
- politeness and boldness, has the willingness to go the extra mile
- is not afraid to ask questions, is a problem solver, seeks or suggest solutions to
- is a team player as well as being able proactively to work on its own
- has the ability to work under pressure and being able to put pieces together
fast, has common sense and knows how and when to use it
- time-keeping and punctuality, attention to a detail
- managing the assigned workload effectively as well as the own time
- is keen to learn new skills and can take constructive criticism
- has a serious interest in the company vision and pro-actively participate, can
commit long term
- excellent knowledge of MS packages including Word, Excel, Outlook, OneNote etc. For the internal communication within our company we use MS Teams and other in-house applications.
Your working pattern:
You will be required to work a minimum of 4 hours a day (Monday to Friday) with a commitment to work a minimum of 20 hours a week.
Your working hours must cover company business hours to ensure the company communication with our clients is well maintained.
You will be required to work from home. Your home-office must have:
A strong internet connection and suitable technical equipment (laptop or computer, etc.), in your home office, are within your responsibility.
Own PC / Laptop with 8 GB RAM minimum, MS Office 365, including One Note and Outlook (if necessary company licence is available), Windows 10
UK sim card with a mobile phone will be provided for your business calls by us.
If interested, send us your CV and reasons in English only why you think you are a suitable candidate to join our team (non-English written applications will not be considered).
What you get in return:
If you prove yourself to us, you may be offered a full-time position.
No need of travel, all work can be done comfortably from home, using remote access to the company server.
We will provide you with in-house company training.
You are going to work with a friendly boss, management, and you will be a part of a good company atmosphere, with long-term involvement with our company, you will have an opportunity learning new skills.
Progress within a company and tapping into other tasks are also possible with our young, modern and dynamic company.
The rest is on you! Show us how good you are!
|Mzda:||130 - 140 Kč/hod.|
|Vhodné i pro:||MD, OSVČ|