Informace o pracovním místě
Would you like to be a part of a strong company with a multicultural environment? Are you looking for a position with the possibility of career growth?
We are looking for an English speaking candidate who is passionate about beer!
This role is suitable for a candidate who can work two days in week plus weekends (4x8hours). Work from home is possible on a weekly bases.
- Responsible for the planning of all UK domestic transport orders for finished goods and empty goods
- Proactive chasing of loads and making sure loads get delivered on-time and in-full
- Coordinate the finished goods within the UK in an efficient and optimal way (lowest landed cost), in order to guarantee availability for both internal and external customers
- Order management and Inventory activities
- Identify and analyze risks for out of stock plus find and coordinate solution
- Transport planning experience in a multi-national company
- Packaging and logistics knowledge
- Able to communicate in English on a daily bases (verbal and written)
- The pleasant and friendly working atmosphere
- Flexible working hours plus home office on a weekly bases
- Competitive salary and benefits package (meal vouchers, extra holiday, multisport card, free products)
- Career opportunity in one of the most successful companies in the world
- Offices are located nearby Chodov, Prague 4