Informace o pracovním místě
DO YOU WANT TO GET GREAT EXPERIENCE FROM INTERNATIONAL COMPANY? WOULD YOU LIKE TO USE ENGLISH EVERY DAY?
LOGISTICS PLANNER - Position is suitable mainly for University students and candidates who are not very flexible during Monday - Friday. AN OPPORTUNITY TO WORK DURING THE WEEKEDNDS AND NIGHT SHIFTS FROM 22:00 to 7:30 (only 20 hours per week and you can choose the days when you are available!)
Opportunity to join an International logistics team (based in Prague) responsible for PLANNING and SCHEDULING timely placement of trucks and vehicles at each of our fulfillment centers across Europe, is available for you if you speak ENGLISH.
Your will be responsible for:
- planning and scheduling trucks and vehicles according to the needs of our fulfillment centers across Europe, based on their capacity and carrier capabilities to ensure maximum efficiency
- creating accurate capacity plans
- being the point of contact between different stakeholders such as Trans Carriers, our hubs agents and warehouses, to resolves any potential issues via facilitating the flow of information
- maintaining and report up to date and accurate statistics, management reports and analysis
LOCATION: Prague 6
- Advanced English (C1 level)
- Excellent communication skills – Verbal and Written
- Strong problem solving state of mind
- flexibility to be comfortable with a multi-tasking in a high-energy environment
PART TIME JOB SUITABLE FOR STUDENTS!
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Czech language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/business-services/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.
Reference number: 13-28-226372/FB
ID inzerátu: 2098289 Vloženo: 02.01.2017