Informace o pracovním místě
We are looking for a new member of our IT helpdesk team in Brno. If you are fluent in English, have analytical skills, like to help others and are looking for full-time employment, do not hesitate to send us your CV in English.
You will be in touch with US customers who need help regarding technical issues, e.g. how to reset a password, how to set up router, etc.
You will be working in a nice comfortable office in Brno and from here you will also make phone calls to the customers.
Working hours: Mon-Fri, three-shift system.
- Advanced spoken English (B2-C1 level)
- Good communicative skills
- Time flexibility – shifts are 12pm – 8am
- Knowledge of communication technology (TV, phone, Internet, etc.)
- Minimum wage is 26,000 CZK monthly
- If you are able and willing to work night shifts, your wage can go up to 35,000 CZK
- 50% bonus for night shifts
- If you do not live in the Czech Republic, our relocation contribution of 16,500 CZK will help you
- We also offer meal vouchers, sick days, education programmes, pension insurance, working in a modern office
Make another step in your career, and send me your CV on or contact me on .
|Mzda:||26000 - 35000 Kč/měs.|
|Počet míst:||10 - 15|
|Vhodné i pro:||Absolventi|