Informace o pracovním místě
We now have mid to long term vacancies for 5 experienced car mechanics who would like to relocate and work in the Netherlands. The work place is in the beautiful city of Breda in the South of the country. The workplace is a large scale modern commercial car maintenance and repair centre currently employing 30 full time mechanics.
Typical tasks include:
Inspecting vehicle engine and mechanical/electrical components to diagnose issues accurately
Inspecting vehicle computer and electronic systems to repair, maintain and upgrade
Conducting routine maintenance work aiming to vehicle functionality and longevity
- At least one-year Previous experience as car mechanic
- Good general knowledge of mechanical, electrical and electronic components of vehicles
- Knowledge of vehicle diagnostic systems and methods
- Relevant high school diploma or Certification from a vocational school or completion of apprenticeship is preferred
- Communicative (at least B1 level) English language skills
- These positions are open to any EU citizen, unfortunately we are unable to process visas/work permits and therefore cannot accept applications from people living outside of the European Union.
What we offer
- Contract length, minimum 6 months or longer depending on your preference
Accomodation can be arranged for you at a small cost (normally around 80 Euros per week)
- Basic monthly salary of 2000 Euros NET per month, plus opportunities to work extra hours (wages are paid each week)
- You will work on a full time Dutch working contract, and have full access to local healthcare
- Important note: Our recruitment service is free of charge to you, we do not charge a fee for finding you a job or take a percentage of you salary.
If you are interested in this position, please send us your application in English language and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
|Mzda:||2160 - 2300 EUR/měs.|
|Úroveň jazyku:||Angličtina - Mírně pokročilý|